Since 2004, I’ve helped schools in Singapore achieve excellence by teaching them how to design best practices in these areas:
- Strategies: formulating strategic plans
- Processes: designing effective processes
- Resources: building staff resource efficacy
Benchmarks of success
By most standards, I’ve achieved success:
- Reach: Within the second year, we grew by 350% in six months. Within five years, we’ve trained, coached, and consulted for more than 50 percent of schools in Singapore. There are about a total of 360 schools in Singapore.
- Reputation: Our firm earned the trust of our clients and almost all new businesses are referrals by the third year of our operations.
- Revenue: We achieved six-figure in revenue within the third year.
While I built a thriving six-figure training and consulting practice from scratch, I was working 80 hours a week, seven days a week. I was spending more time on my work than with my family.
The moment of revelation came for me when, in 2013, doctors thought I had a heart attack. Thank God, it was all a scare but that served as a wake-up call.
Ever since, I’ve made the decision to stop spending time just to fulfill clients’ work but to invest time building business assets (i.e. audience, personal brand, and content).
Want to join me as I share my experiences and lessons of reinventing myself, as well as my struggles and failures? Then enter a good email address below and I’ll see you on the other side. 🙂