Have you always wanted to create a video to capture those precious moments with your loved ones?
Or perhaps you’d like to record the experiences you had during one of your holidays?
If your answer is yes, then take your family and/or friends on a Field Trip for an unforgettable vlogging experience.
Here’s what you will get out of this Vlogging Field Trip:
- Tips and techniques on vlogging outdoors using just your smartphone or a simple point-and-shoot camera
- A hands-on vlogging task, where you will be given 30 minutes to shoot and I will give you practical advice that you can use immediately
- To ask me any questions you have about vlogging
- After the Field Trip, you will take the footage and edit it into a 5-6 minute video.
- You will be added to a secret Facebook Group where you will get support and feedback from me on how to make your videos even more awesome.
- Plus, you will continue to get support, advice, and inspiration from me and other members of the Group as long as you choose to!
What you need for this Vlogging Field Trip:
- Your smartphone or camera (with video function)
- Battery pack for your phone or additional battery for your camera
- Selfie stick and/or tripod (optional)
- Your family and/or friends (Yes! Make them the stars of your video!)
- An umbrella, water, and some light snacks
Questions you might have about the Vlogging Field Trip
- How long is it?
It last about 3 hours. Please arrive 15 minutes early if you require assistance to set up your smartphone or camera.
- When is it?
It is on October 14 (Saturday) from 10am to 1pm.
- Where is it?
Gardens By The Bay
- Who can I bring along?
Bring your family and/or friends! Make them the STARS of your videos!
- How much is it?
The investment is S$50 (does not include admission to conservatories)
- How do I join?
👇 Click the button below to join
After becoming a dad for the second time in 2013, Melvyn wanted to invest more time with his family instead of his work.
As a result, he started to search for ways to earn a living on the Internet.
On September 2016, he walked away from his 6-figure consulting practice to embark on a one-year travel adventure with his family.
During this time, he was also documenting how he reinvents himself through his daily vlog. After creating more than 30 videos later, Melvyn was discovered by NYT best-selling author, CEO, and prominent speaker Chris Brogan.
From there, Melvyn pivoted to not only vlogging but also landing interviews with several notable vloggers such as John Saddington, George Kao, as well as Chris Brogan.
In the upcoming Season 3 of his daily vlog, Melvyn documents how he builds a media agency from scratch.
To make sure you get notified whenever his videos go live, subscribe to his channel at: melvyn.tv
To join him on this Field Trip, 👇 click the button below