Why prototypes and not projects?
- Prototypes focus on the process, whereas projects focus on the product.
- Prototypes are work-in-progress, whereas projects have an end point.
Besides, prototypes give me the permission to first come up with a minimum viable solution, put it out publicly, gather feedback, and make improvements to it.
Here’s a list of the prototypes I’ve built:
- 100 ways to make myself happy
- HABITS: 6 Winning Strategies
- Design and Live the Life You Want – A Manifesto
- 3 Ships From God
- Is Your Idea a Gem or a Dud?
- 30 Days to Personal Mastery
- Create Courses Online
- LIFT Freedom
- How To Create Engaging Instagram Posts In 5 Simple Steps
- Creative Influencers Show
- Course Runner Show
- Design A Business That Sets You Free – Video Series